- 1 can ONE-PIE Pumpkin pie
- 9-inch pie crust ( I got the pie crust in the frozen section of the store)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 Butter (melted)
- 1/8 cup Molasses
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- Sift Sugar, Cornstarch, Salt, Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg together
- Mix this with contents of one can ONE-PIE Pumpkin.
- Add Eggs, beaten, Melted Butter, Molasses and Milk.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate pour in contents.
- Preheat oven and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Then reduce temperate to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 50 minutes.