So easy! Got this from a cocktail book. Expect to see a few of those on here soon.
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t paprika
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350. These are going to cook low and slow.
- Wash the potatoes then halve them. Once halved you can cut them into wedges. The thicker the wedges the longer they will need to cook. I sliced each half into a quarter, then cut each quarter into 3-4 wedges. They will shrink a little while cooking.
- In a large bowl combine the potato wedges, the oil, the paprika, and the cinnamon. Mix everything together until the wedges are well coated and the seasonings are well distributed.
- Spread the wedges out on to 1 or 2 baking trays. To make things easier I used cooking spray on the bottom on the pan, then put parchment paper on top of this. After the wedges are spread out evenly sprinkle salt to taste over everything.
- Bake for 1 to 1.5 hours. I checked mine after an hour and they were done. Let them cool for about 15 minutes before serving.